Odd Idol and a layout!

Have you heard the fab Odd News?


Odd Idol is kicking off today - and wowzers the prizes are flippin' amazing! Hop on over to the Odd forum and join us!


I am so in love with the Elle's Studio products and I can't wait to get my hands on the new collection soon! And of courses I bought these over at the ever so fab Paper Issues store.


These photos are of my older daughter and her cousin and I just loved those photos with all the pinks, white and silver.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments

  1. This layout is absolutely fab Anna!! I could not love it more.-Gorgeous design and super cute pictures! You are on the PI blog today!
    :-) Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty...the pink and silver is stunning together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)